Adventures of the Biff

This is a blog about what's going on with the Biff.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday back at school


This is a picture with Michael Lundorff-Hansen, my host. Bent Pedersen who will be coming to Oregon and working with the CIS program and Ole Pedersen who will also be coming to Oregon and working with the MM program.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, sounds like you are having a great time and are in good company. I enjoyed the photo of the 19 foot men, pretty cool to move around such things.
Take care,
martha

4:18 PM  
Blogger Biff said...

The 4 men watching the see are pretty cool. I think they need apple computers in thier laps. Should be a fun Photoshop demo.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,

Kate sent your link to the Blog today. I am so excited for you. You are having such an adventure. You have great pictures and comments. I especially like the one about your curling iron. That sounds like something I might do. I will heed your warning when I am in Europe in 2 1/2 weeks.

Thank for taking the time to blog--
Verna

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done blog, Beth. Informative, entertaining, and attractive.
See you soon!

Gary

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I totally enjoyed following the Adventures of Biff. When's the feature length film coming out? Sounds like a great experiencia! Did you learn any Danish? Did you drink any aquaveet (I don't know how to spell it, but they drink a lot of it at Christmas time.)
welcome home!
Karen Sorensen

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Biff
This is Michael Lundorff-Hansen.
The students still talks about your stay.

Hope you and your family are well arrived in the NEW YEAR.

Things are going well in Esbjerg, no snow and very nice weather.

We have a conference in marts, we call it “girls in IT” and IBM, Cisco and Microsoft, supporting the event.

Maybe you should come an join us :-)

The goal are more girls joining IT…

Greetings from the Big Dane…

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home