Adventures of the Biff

This is a blog about what's going on with the Biff.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here's the latest.



I will be conducting lectures in: event productions, media coordination, and media production the first week. The second week it's intro to media production. I'm thinking about changing the second week to more advance project work. Well see. I’m very excited.

I also have a choice of a weekend in Copenhagen or Berlin. Any thoughts?

I also just got a copy of Apple’s Keynote application. It’s PowerPoint for the Mac, so you know it’s going to be good. Did I say that out loud.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kobenhaven!!!! Hands down... GOGOGOGO... Tivoli Gardens and so much more... Free Bikes! GOGOGOGO Biff! Congrats! BassFace

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth...
I've never posted on a site like this before.... all new to me.
Nick's in college (at Northern Arizona University) on a ROTC scholarship... loving it, of course. Joined the mountaineering club...yikes. I miss him so much.
John and Harley and Angie are fine. Enjoy Denmark..... hear from you when you return....
Maria

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, oh babe we hate to see you go... Oh I guess you're leavin' not me... Dooooh! I wish I was goin' with you. With Jesse in Isreal and beyond and you in Denmark the old travel bug is crawlin' around my pants. Ok that does it I'm goin' to Frisco this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.
Happy travels
Rob

5:27 PM  
Blogger Biff said...

Rob, they have a powder for that at the drug store.
Great to hear from you. Enjoy Frisco.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My uncle Jim will be in Berlin this coming week. Let me know if you go there instead of Copenhagen. Hopefully I can get you in touch with him and his partner.

Greg

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yousuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!really were is seanpaul on this thing duhhhhhhhhh!@vfc455@!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home