Adventures of the Biff

This is a blog about what's going on with the Biff.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Adventures of the Biff


I am going to attempt to document my adventures to Esbjerg, Denmark this Fall, during a faculty exchange program.

4 Comments:

Blogger Biff said...

It's official. I'm leaving Oregon on Sept 24 and returning on Oct 8th. I will be traveling to Esbjerg, Denmark.

Here is where I am going:
http://www.visitesbjerg.com/default_gb.htm

Here is where I'll be staying:
http://www.britannia.dk/Engelsk/UK-index.html

Here is where I'll be working... yes working.
http://www.bawest.dk/

I'm very excited about my adventure. I'll keep you posted.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Hope you have a blast!
Collette

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Beth, you are a lucky girl!!! Thanks for your pictures - love them. Have save journies and see you when you get home.

Jeanne

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biff,
I as well am looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Denmark when you return and are rested from the long flight (if I remember correctly from my flight to russia many years ago) Have a great time and flight home see you after the 8th

Jon D.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home