Adventures of the Biff

This is a blog about what's going on with the Biff.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here is the city center by day and night




My hotel is in the city square. If the hotel wasn't under renovation I could see this statue from my room. The weather has been great. In fact I walked home from school today, about 2.8 kilometers (you do the math) and it took about 40 minutes dragging my suitcase with all my technology. I've been taking a cab in the AM. It's about 79 kroner for a taxi one way.

I made a short 37-second video today, but I'm not sure how to include video. So I'll work on that.

The land is really beautiful and the people are so kind it's almost overwhelming. I've only seen one policeman, and the bikes parked along side of the buildings were all unlocked; and not a SUV in site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home