Adventures of the Biff

This is a blog about what's going on with the Biff.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jet lag setting in



Well, jet lag has started to set in. I woke up about 1AM and was up until about 4-5ish. I watched "40 Year Old Virgin" and surfed the TV channels and played some games online. I could have done some PCC work, but didn't. Woke up to the sand blasting outside my window. The hotel where I am staying is under renovation, so between 8am and 4pm work is being done. I ended up sleeping on and off till about 11:30, when I couldn’t take it anymore.

Walked around the main shopping strip in town and got a pizza bread. It was very good, and easy to eat while I toured the strip which was about 15 blocks. As I walked back to the city center, I videotaped my walk. I tried to keep it steady with out being obvious that I was taping. I’ll capture it tomorrow at school.

The weather was typical coastal weather. Cool, light breeze and cloudy; Just enough for a light jacket.

I stopped in the city center and had a beer to celebrate my shopping bargains. Next to me some folks had 3 standard poodles. You can’t see the 3rd one in this picture but it’s another white one. Made me think about Miss Brandy B and Violet.

John told me that they finally started eating again, but still quiz him about when I’ll return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home