I made it back home

Well I made it home. My luggage wasn’t so lucky. I can’t say that the airline lost my luggage because they knew where it was. It was about 12 hours behind me, still in Chicago.
So my adventure began at 7:48am on Sunday Oct 8. The train leaves Esbjerg, Denmark for 11:30am Copenhagen Main Station; transfer to Airport (Kastrup) train another 45 minutes.
Farwell Denmark one hour later then scheduled at 4:45pm Oct 8. Nine hours in the air I arrive at O’Hare Airport, Chicago terminal 5. Need to go thru US Customs. Which means go thru and ID check, collect your baggage and go thru another ID check and put your luggage on another conveyor belt to your connecting flight. Now that my luggage was on its journey back to mine; I now need to get on another train and head to terminal 1 and get thru security in about 30 minutes. No Problem. Sure enough, this time they want to look at my computer and open it and touch it. Of all the times a girl wants here Apple touched now was not it. I’ve got a plane to catch. I arrive at PDX at 11pm Sunday Oct 8th, and my luggage arrived at my doorstep 3pm Monday Oct 9th.
I had a great adventure; and if it wasn’t for the support, and kindness of everyone I would not have been able to be part of this great experience. Thanks


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home